Feel free to fill it out and post it in the comments. Make up your own questions and add them or replace other questions you don't want to answer. There are no rules.
1. You have 10 bucks and need to buy snacks at a gas station, what do you get?
Mountain Dew, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and Good & Plenty
2. If you had to be reincarnated as some sort of sea dwelling creature, what would it be?
3. Who's your favorite redhead?
Adler Caroline Bowman
4. What's on your fridge?
A poster of me and baby Nate that I got for Father's Day and lots of pictures of Nate and my nephews and nieces and a calendar.
5. How many miles are on your car?
122,000 & 71,000
6. Do you own a bike?
A mountain bike that hasn't been ridden in 5 years and a motorcycle that's inoperable
7. When was the last time you were on a plane?
3 weeks ago
8. Describe the last time you were injured:
I got 5 stitches during a demolition mishap.
9. Are there any weird things that turn you on?
Are glasses weird? I like girls with glasses.
10. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone?
Picture of Nate.
11. Favorite Soda?
IBC Cream Soda
12. Flavor of pudding?
13. What type of shirt are you wearing?
wife beater (but only in private, never in public)
14. Prescription medication?
15. If you could use only one form of transportation for the rest of your life?
16. What are you listening to right now?
David Letterman in the other room, the refrigerator running and these keys as I'm typing.
17. Most recent movie you've watched?
18. Name 3 things you have with you at all times:
wallet, glasses, cell phone
19. What is a saying that you use a lot?
20. What is your favorite part of the chicken?
21. What's your favorite town/city?
Toronto is cool but too far away.
22. Favorite kind of cake?
23. What's the first word that comes to mind right now?
24. What's your dream car?
The Hummer H3 is nice. I mean that new little hybrid that is good for the environment.
25. What did you have for dinner LAST NIGHT?
26. How long have you been at your current job?
self employed for 2 years
27. What's the last thing you said out loud?
28. Look to your left, what do you see?
29. Who is the last person who spent $100 on you?
My wife I would guess.
30. Who's your favorite villain(s)?
Jesus in Big Lebowski
31. Whats the last piece of clothing you borrowed from anyone?
not a clue
32. What's the last piece of clothing you bought?
PJ shorts from Target
33. What was your first concert?
1984 Huey Lewis and the News and the Neville Brothers
34. What was the first recording (record, tape, cd, etc.) you bought?
ELO Discovery (not a sign of future taste)
CSBA Meeting This Thursday
16 hours ago