Thursday, March 17, 2005

Hair thickening shampoo can keep you from going bald!


Bald: I've seen these ads around town and thought they were for the Final Four in April. It took my wife to point out to me that they are both mocking bald men and making ridiculous claims that their shampoo will keep you from going bald. It's not as blatant a statement as some have made but it is saying that BALD is BAD! Baldness is a hereditary trait and freaking out about it, spending a small fortune on medication, surgery or a hairpiece won't change the fact that you will go bald if it's in the cards for you. Hey Madison Avenue stop making people feel bad about something they can't control. I'd like to see a campaign for skin bleach that turns African Americans into Caucasians. "It'll take away all your problems. Just use new Skin So White!" Puh-lease. I may have to spearhead a boycott. People have no control over their skin color, sexual preference or hairline. Deal with it.

Baby: Apparently Ashton and Demi are also expecting in October. I hope that doesn't take away from the media exposure we were expecting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your comment about Ashton and Demi and your hoped-for media exposure makes me laugh every time I read it. Thank you for that.